Schmit Towing works with law enforcement:
- The City of Fridley Police Department
- The Minnesota State Patrol
- Hennepin County Law Enforcement
- Anoka County Law Enforcement
We provide vehicle recovery, towing and roadside help.
Coming to claim a vehicle?
- Call us at 763-253-1568
- Remember that the requirements for release may be different, depending on your situation and vehicle.
- Be sure to bring your proof of insurance, driver’s license, and proof of ownership.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, ComCheck or cash (not personal checks).
- Claim your vehicle during these times:
- Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Sundays: 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- On holidays: 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
We accept cash, American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa Credit Cards, and ComCheck. We do not accept personal checks for police impound calls.
Directions to our facility from University Avenue & Main Street are: