Schmit Towing works with law enforcement:
- The City of Fridley Police Department
- The City of Columbia Heights Police Department
- The Minnesota State Patrol
- Hennepin County Law Enforcement
- Anoka County Law Enforcement
We provide vehicle recovery, towing and roadside help.
92 43rd Ave. NE
Fridley, MN 55421
Call for directions
Ham Lake, MN
By Appointment Only
Call for directions
Coming to claim a vehicle?
- Call us at 763-253-1568
- Remember that the requirements for release may be different, depending on your situation and vehicle.
- Be sure to bring your proof of insurance, driver’s license, and proof of ownership.
- Pay with Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, ComCheck or cash (not personal checks).
Claim your vehicle during these times:
- Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Sundays: 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- On holidays: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m..
- On holidays: Closed – See Fridley Location
East Bethel Lot
- Call for appointments only
We accept cash, American Express, Discover, Mastercard, Visa Credit Cards, and ComCheck. We do not accept personal checks for police impound calls.
SCHMIT TOWING, Minnesota's Elite Service Provider
You probably didn’t wake up this morning hoping to get your car towed. But if you do need a tow, we make the situation better. When you call us, you’ll receive affordable prices and top-notch skill. Employing many former members of the United States' military, our staff members are clean-cut and efficient.
Many roadside assistance programs and insurance companies will even pay you back for the cost of service. We partner with organizations such as Agero Roadside, Geico Roadside Assistance and Allstate Motor Club to help keep you moving.
The Better Business Bureau Has Given Schmit Towing an A+ Rating
There’s a reason we’ve earned an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau. We’re dedicated to providing skilled, prompt and knowledgeable service to each customer. Helping people is not just a job for us – it’s a way of life.